Royal jelly is a honey bee secretion that is used in the nutrition of the larvae. It is secreted from the hypopharyngeal glands in the heads of young workers and used (among other substances) to feed the larvae in the colony. Additionally, if a queen is desired, a chosen larva will receive large quantities of royal jelly as its only food source for the first four days of its growth. This rapid, early feeding triggers the development of queen morphology, including the fully developed ovaries needed to lay eggs
Royal Jelly is rich in amino acids, lipids, sugars, vitamins, and most importantly, proteins. It contains high levels of vitamins D and E, and also has ample levels of iron and calcium. As all of these are essential to proper health and organ function, it is very easy to see how Royal Jelly can help with in assisting with fertility.
• To increase libido
• Support egg health
• Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
• To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury
• To naturally boost the bodies immune system
• To help treat auto-immune problems like non-rheumatoid arthritis
It is extremely important to note that Royal Jelly should not be taken by everyone. As with anything, even those things that are natural, it is possible for an individual to have an allergic reaction from consuming the jelly. If you know that you have an allergy to bee stings or even an allergy to honey, you should not take Royal Jelly, as side affects and reactions can include minor to severe skin irritations, difficulty breathing or even anaphylactic shock.
Dong Quai. In Chinese medicine, different parts of the dong quai root are believed to have different actions – the head of the root has anticoagulant activity, the main part of the root is a tonic, and the end of the root eliminates blood stagnation. it is considered the “female ginseng” because of its balancing effect on the female hormonal system. However, studies have not found dong quai to have hormone-like effects.
- Weakness after childbirth
- Women’s tonic
- Chronic nasal or sinus congestion
- PMS, painful menstruation
- Maintain estrogen and progesterone within normal levels
- Promote hormonal harmony throughout the menstrual cycle
- Help with common premenstrual ‘blues’
- Promote hormonal balance during the menopause and peri-menopause